Plugins for gimp ?
Jim
2010-01-14 20:26:45 UTC
FC12

I have a "script-fu-calendar.scm" plugin for Gimp.

How do you install this pluging in Gimp.

I have search google on how to do this but it's all about how to do it
in Windows.
Müslüm Ejder
2010-01-14 21:10:05 UTC
cp script-fu-calendar.scm /home/$(whoami)/.gimp-2.6/scripts/

Then do a refresh by using Filters ? Script-Fu ? Refresh Scripts
from the image menubar in gimp.

for a systemwide Installation of your script-fu do :

cp script-fu-calender.scm /usr/share/gimp/2.0/scripts/