Intel D865PERL Motherboard
Tim and Alison
2004-10-16 10:00:05 UTC
~ I wish to build a computer using the above motherboard and make use of
~ the on board SATA raid controller.
~ Has anyone done this with FC2 and are there any gotchas.
~ Many Thanks

- --
Tim and Alison Bentley
Mail: Home at TimAliBentley.org.uk
Markku Kolkka
2004-10-16 12:28:38 UTC
Tim and Alison kirjoitti viestiss??n (l?hetysaika lauantai, 16.
Post by Tim and Alison
~ I wish to build a computer using the above motherboard and
make use of ~ the on board SATA raid controller.
~ Has anyone done this with FC2 and are there any gotchas.
The board has Intel ICH5R SATA controller, see the Linux SATA
RAID FAQ: http://linux.yyz.us/sata/faq-sata-raid.html#ich
--
Markku Kolkka
markku.kolkka at iki.fi